The Alliance Homes Group has a Community Fund available for organisations or activities that benefit the communities in the North Somerset area. The purpose of the Community Fund is enable local organisations to continue their work within the community and to help us meet our vision of stronger communities.
Activities Fund - applications of up to £1,000 can be made to support your organisation to engage with local people.
Hardship Fund - applications of up to £500 can be made to help you meet unforseen, one-off costs that would otherwise affect your organisation's ability to continue. One-off costs could include unexpected increases in costs for accommodation or insurance, repairs to vehicles or promised funding not being provided.
- Your project must go some way to supporting our vision, mission and values. Read more about our vision, mission and values.
- Applicants must be from or working in a community in which Alliance Homes owns a substantial number of homes.
- There would normally be a time limit associated with the grant.
- Your application should identify the needs of disadvantaged people from communities where we have a strong presence.
- Your project should involve local people and help improve your community.
- Your application should reflect the concerns and priorities of people living and working in the area.
Information on how to apply can be found here: Community Fund - how to apply.