Hearing from our customers is very important to us as we want to provide you with excellent service and give you good value for money at all times.
Here you will be able to find the contact details for specific departments.
- Fill in our online comments, compliments and complaints form.
- You can now report an anti-social behaviour incident online. Report anti-social behaviour.
- Repairs Hotline: email@example.com
- Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts Payable (for businesses): email@example.com
- Call 03000 120 120 for all enquiries and repairs. Lines are open 8am-6pm.
- For out of hours emergencies, call 01934 622 669.
- For enquiries about The Information Station, call 03000 120 120.
- For enquiries about The Support Alliance, call 0300 123 9121.
40 Martingale Way
Harbour Court office - not a public office
The Information Station
5-6a St Andrew's Parade
Other useful contacts
- North Somerset Council (switchboard): 01934 888 888
- Bristol Council: 0117 922 2000
- Liberata (for council tax and housing benefit): 01934 888 136
- Support Against Racist Incidents (SARI): 0117 942 0060