Alliance Homes have decided to discontinue the provision of domiciliary care services under Alliance Living Care (ALC). These services will be transferring to the new provider, Weston-super-Mare Based Access Your Care, from 27 October.
As part of an initiative to support people into becoming care workers and give staff confidence in their ability to do an excellent job, we’ve teamed up with Weston College, North Somerset Council, Job Centre Plus and Community Learning West to set up the Alliance Care Academy.
The Care Academy will provide you with full training so you can be sure that you have all of the skills to deliver the best possible care.
The benefits of becoming a care worker through our Care Academy are:
- Support with transport
- Support with childcare
- Level 1 qualification in Care
- Food Hygiene and Health and Safety Certificates
- Job shadowing
- Guaranteed interview
- 1-2-1 feedback
- Professional development
- Meet the existing team
We also offer you...
- 20 days holiday plus an extra day off to celebrate your anniversary with us
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Rewards Portal with access to 100s of discounts
- On-going development and guidance from our dedicated Senior Carers
- Various training programmes, including Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care
Our next Care Academy is coming soon!
If you are interested in joining the Team then please contact the Employment Service Team on 01934 411 147 or email email@example.com