Support for getting into employment
We want you to get the training, volunteering or work you want, to enable you to maximise your potential, gain sustainable employment and progress your career.
We’re here to guide you through the journey – whether that be increasing your skills, gaining qualifications, work experience, a new job or voluntary work.
Through our Employment Support Service, you can access:
- a network of specialist work and careers advice services through a single telephone call (03000 120 120) or our drop-in services
- fast access to an initial information and advice assessment
- a ‘Career Navigator’ to help keep you on track and access the services you need
- regular contact to help you move forward and achieve your goals
- access to pre-employment and employment opportunities including work trials, work experience, traineeships and apprenticeships through our extensive employer network
- job matching, making introductions to employers across a range of different sectors and roles through our employer network
- in-work support, a helping hand to aid your smooth transition into work and progress your career
- grant funding up to £350 towards costs to achieve your employment goals for people living in an Alliance Homes property
We’ll be with you each step of the way, helping make sure you get the help and support you need to achieve your goals.