Report a repair
We're committed to providing you with an excellent repairs service that is easy for you to access at a time that suits you.
We're responsible for keeping your home to a good standard. You also have some responsibilities too. To find out more take a look at the repairs responsibilities information which can be found in the related items on the right of this page.
Fill in our online form to request a repair.
We appreciate that you might have some questions about our repairs service so we've pulled together the most common ones here, if you have other questions please chat to us online or call us, we'd be happy to help.
- Can I make an appointment to get my repair carried out?
- What happens if I need to change the appointment?
- What happens if I miss my appointment?
- How soon will you carry out the repair?
- Who is responsible for repairs?
- Where can I get contents insurance?
- What repairs do I have to pay for?
- How do I know if the operative calling to carry out my repair is genuine?
- Who do I contact about repairs outside of normal office hours?
- Who changes the communal lighting timer when the clocks change?
- Will Alliance Homes change my light bulbs?
- Who is responsible to unblock the gutters?
- My electrics have tripped what should I do?
- Can you connect my gas/electric cooker?