Guidance and frequently asked questions
To make your application process as easy and straightforward as possible we have put together a helpful guide featuring some of our most frequently asked questions.
- How do I apply for a property?
- How important is my housing application?
- I am not sure my band is correct – what do I do?
- I am having issues with my application and unable to bid on properties?
- How do I bid?
- Once I have bid on a property, what will happen?
- What will happen if I am successful for the property?
- When can I view the property?
- Will the property be decorated?
- Will the property be carpeted and furnished?
- When should I give notice to my current landlord?
- Will I be expected to pay any upfront?
- When can I move into my new home?
- What is an Age Restricted property?